Friday, June 5, 2009

Yikes

I am so sorry for promising a post on our trip and then, uhhh... not actually doing it yet, haha. It's just that there's so much to post about that I know it'll take awhile, but I really want to document our trip :) I have a lot of pictures, they're all on Josh's laptop, so I'll put those on a disk and then upload them to here and give you an idea of our week in Spain.

So this weekend my dad and mom are coming in town and I'm soooo excited!! I can't wait to see them and spend some time with them. Along with them, my brother Rob will be here too! YAY PARTY!! Mike and Rebecca are blessing their baby on Sunday so that's the occasion. My parents are staying with us so I've been trying to get things cleaned up and all ready for them.

We officially completely finished ALL the floors, stairs and all!! And it looks AMAZING!! I'm so thrilled with the way it turned out and can't believe it was all done by pretty much just Josh. I tried to help :) I've also hung a few more things on the walls of our place and we also got a BBQ and a bistro set for our balcony. It's so cute up there!! We've only had the BBQ for like a week and we've already used it 3 times. I love BBQing stuff, it's so much easier and usually Josh is doing it, so less cooking for me, woohoo!!

Let's see... we rearranged our office and also added a futon to the room, for seating and sleeping for guests :) Our place is continually coming together.

More news, I go to the doctor today to start the month long process of getting ready for artificial insemination! I am so happy we can finally try this because 2 months ago we were supposed to, but looooooooong story with the doctor and they messed up and we didn't end up getting to try it. I was SO sad and cried a lot because I keep thinking, we've been trying for 2 1/2 years now we have to wait ANOTHER month because of your stupid mistake. Anyways... then we couldn't try last month because of our trip, so we finally get to try now! I'm really excited and the chances are better but not great, so I'm not getting my hopes up, but we will see what happens.

I will start taking some feritilty pills in the next couple days to help the chances even more. Keep your fingers crossed!

More updates to come of 1. our trip 2. my parents visit 3. pics of the floors/house

4 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

i'm so excited for you to start the artificial insemination!!!! You guys will be in our prayers! Tell your mum n dad elllllo! :)

AdamAndMelaine said...

Ah! Good luck Tiff! That is so exciting...I hope it all goes really well!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i wish i were there right now with all of you! i am so sad about it! rob called me last night and he said he was having so much fun!

and we having our finges crossed about the insemination process! (beggers cant be choosers, but since I m already praying and fasting real hard, I am going to ask for 2 babies for you- hope you dont mind! he he)

And rob said your floors are fantastic- so hopefully i wont need to beg too badly to have ours done!

Keep us posted!

Connie Schoo said...

Tiff--I just spent the morning catching up on the last several months of your and Josh's lives...I have to admit that I got teary!

Your house is GORGEOUS! I am very jealous of those hardwood floors...LOVE THEM!

Your trip looked amazing...what a great experience!

Most of all, I want you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping that the AI goes well...There is not a couple more deserving of a baby than you two...Please know that we love you both and hope things go as planned.

Love you both so much and are so proud of you!