Tuesday, June 23, 2009

COUPONS!!



So, I've really wanted to learn how to use coupons strategically and cut down our grocery bill. I tried this about a year ago, but when we lived in our condo, the paper would be left in front of all of the units and somehow the paper never got to me. Go figure. So I cancelled the subscription and haven't tried starting again for a long time.

Well, a few of my friends at work say their wives do it and have cut their grocery bills in 1/2 and have a solid food storage. So that's my goal. I want to get to learn the coupon system and figure this whole thing out. I've checked MANY websites such as www.grocerysmarts.com, www.pinchingyourpennies.com, etc. and I've tried to read the tutorials on how to do this, but I'm still confused, haha.

If anyone has a good way of learning, or knows how to do this well and could teach me, I'd be FOREVER grateful!!!

I haven't subscribed to the newspaper yet, but that will be my first step...

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Amy and Tyson said...

We have a sister at church who is awesome and teachings classes on how to use them. I went to one a few weeks ago and I will make a copy of the list of 10 basic rules and mail them to you. She has a big family and has actually had money given to her at the check out. Good luck and stick with it. I know I need to!!!