Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Madrid, Spain Day 3

The last of today's posts and the end of Madrid. We only had a partial day today because we flew out to Barcelona later in the evening. We decided we really wanted to go to the temple while we were there and luckily we had a chance to do so. It was an extremely unforgettable and truly amazing experience. The temple is for all of the residents of Spain, Portugal and the southern part of France. When we went there weren't many people there and they actually did the entire session in French. It was interesting to be the one's wearing headphones for translation, haha. I'm so glad we went. After the temple we went back and got ready to go to the airport where we took the hour long flight over to Barcelona.





2 comments:

Becca said...

these pictures make me laugh only because it makes me recall the best story ever!!!!!

Laura said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous. I now want to go to Spain.