Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coach Austin

Josh is officially the new assistant coach for BYU Lacrosse!! I'm so excited for him! It was a big decision, because of his work and the time commitment, but we both felt good about it! It's not going to be as big of a commitment as we thought either. He would have practice MWF for about 2 1/2 hours, and then any games that they have. But I would be at all the games anyways, so it's just like 7 1/2 hours per week that he'll be gone.

This is such a great opportunity for him and I know he'll do AMAZING!! The boys will love him and I know he'll enjoy spending time with the guys. They'll also probably have about 3 road trips which will be totally fun and I'll probably tag along.

Just thought I'd share the news!! Here's the official announcement:

www.byulacrosse.com

7 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is so awesome! what a great opportunity!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ps. i would love to do some couponing with you, but i have no clue how to start either! let me know what you find.

and i just read the official announcement of joshs coaching position and i think it is so cool!!!

Mandy Coffey said...

HOW NEAT!!!!!!! Congrats! Your lives are so exciting all the time! I'm waiting for ours to pick up. lol

Becca said...

way to go yosh!!!! That only means one thing tippy... more dinners and girl hang outs at my house!What what!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Man, thats soooo sick!!!!! Congrats Josh!!!!!

Lindsey and Jared said...

Yea! Congrats Josh!

Marshall and Jennifer said...

Its about time that program gets its act together....