Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This week

I got bored with my last post, so I wanted to give a quick update and will add pictures soon.

This past weekend was my baby shower and I had such a good time! Two of my amazing sister in laws threw it for me and it was just wonderful! I am so grateful for them.

We had food, games, friends and lots of cute gifts. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family to come and support Josh and I and our little boy. And my mom came from CA too, which was so great to have her there!

This upcoming weekend Josh and I decided to go to VEGAS!! One last little getaway while it's just the two of us. We're just going for the weekend, so it'll be short and sweet, but we got tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil's LOVE (the Beatles one) and I am WAY excited to see that. We'll also hit up some of the outlets while we're down there and of course go swimming, since I'm sure it'll be way hot.

Other than that, I'm just trying to get through work each day and am counting down the days until I can stay home with our baby. What a different life it will be, but an amazing one.

No comments: