Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anthropologie?

I definitely don't want this to come off rude to anyone AT ALL! That's not my intention... I'm just curious what all the hype about this store is? I guess I'm just not stylish enough to understand it. I mean some of the things are cute, but most of them look like old lady wear. I could see wearing a few of the outfits, but they are ridiculously expensive as well. I feel like I could find 75% of this stuff at DI.

I've never been the type to follow current trends anyways (I'm usually like a few years behind), so maybe that's why, but if someone out there can help me understand why this place is so popular... please fill me in.

5 comments:

The Griffins said...

I totally agree with you for the most part but I do admire that they're not afraid of color. It's refreshing and I get outfit ideas from them.

Brittany said...

it's definitely hit or miss because they carry a lot of different brands, but i love their dresses and skirts. i can count on them for fun prints in good quality fabric. i think that people just like it because it's expensive so they think it must be good.

Rebecca said...

when I can find something cute, I like them because they are different looking than most other stuff out there.

KellySummer said...

I LOVE this store. If I could only dress at one store it would be this one. I only shop on the clearance rack but lots of my clothes are from here. :) Everytime I go in I take pictures and plan to make stuff at home. We also have frames and a rug and bath towels and journals all from here. dont hate my stuff, jerk! :)

Megan said...

wish I could help you out Tiff, although I've heard of the store, I've never stepped foot in one, so I have no idea what all the hype is about!