Wednesday, September 1, 2010

34 weeks - roughly 8 months

Here's the picture of the month:



Vegas weekend:

We did lots of shopping, walking the strip, eating good food and seeing an AMAZING show. We went and saw Cirque Du Soleil, "Love" ... it was so awesome! We loved it!





I have been to Vegas a million times and have never seen this sign before! Crazy!



We also stopped by the Pawn Stars shop (from History Channel). Too bad none of the guys from TV were working that day.



Last weekend was my baby shower and I'm so grateful for everyone that came! I got so many amazing gifts and it was so nice seeing so many friends! Thank you all soooo much! We played some games, ate some food and hung out. Here is the proof:




















6 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

Gosh you're so lucky your face isn't swelling up like a balloon, you look adorable still! I got so swollen it was nasty

Rebecca said...

oooh those blankets you got are the best! Mandy's right, you look great!

S said...

Love that dress you wore to your shower! You look so cute!

Meghan said...

How fun! Love all the boys' clothes! Aren't they adorable? And you look great!

Henry Family said...

Oh man Tiff.. these pictures made me miss you tons! You look gorgeous, and your smile reminds me how sassy and fun you are. You are going to be a great mommy :) ♥ u

Megan said...

You looks so cute! I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas, nice that you guys got one last fun trip in before you have the little bub! Looks like your shower was a blast! Wish I lived closer and could have been there! I'm glad your Mom could go, how neat! BTW, tried your alfredo recipe and could not get enough!!! Thanks!