Monday, May 3, 2010

This week's menu

So, I know it's hard enough for me to make a menu for the week, so I decided I would share with you what I have on the list for this week in case you are looking for ideas. We actually had a lot of things come up last week, so I didn't get to use what I had planned, so it was a little more simple for me than normal because I already came up with some of the ideas last week.

I make a day by day list; however, sometimes I mix up the days to whatever I feel like for that day. Here is what I have and PLEASE leave comments on what you like to make, so then my menu for next week will be easier!

Monday - Pasta (probably spaghetti)

Tuesday - French Onion Soup

Wednesday - Shish Kabobs

Thursday - Homemade pizza

Friday - Chicken Fajitas

Saturday - Taco Soup

Sunday - Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwiches


Sometimes I try to make a 2 week menu, but wasn't feeling it this time :) Besides it makes grocery shopping a WHOLE lot easier when you know exactly what you need for that week.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Your photos are great!! You must have a nice camera! Can you share recipes?

Josh and Tiff said...

Hey Holly!! Sorry, I should have said that I didn't take those pictures... I found them online :) But I tried to find the closest picture to what my food actually looks like. I would be more than happy to list the recipes. I'll have to do it later, because I'm at work right now.

Holly said...

Thanks..I love finding good recipes!! By the way, I came across your blog awhile ago when looking for other women dealing with endometriosis and infertility...didn't want you to think I was some weird stalker or something!

I hope my husband and I have the same outcome that you guys had with your first IVF attempt! We will see!! :)

AdamAndMelaine said...

This sounds a lot like my menus! But I love the bagel, egg, and cheese idea! I've never done it on bagels, and that sounds so good right now!

Auna Leigh said...

yum yum. be over around 5, miss culinary artist! can you come cook for my family!?

Mandy Coffey said...

This is my first week at attempting this menu thing... how has it gone for you in the past? Last night was our first meal (scary! i thought for sure we'd resort back to our hot pockets haha) and i made Beef Stroganoff sandwiches, and they turned out bomb! so now i'm totally in menu mode. Thanks for posting yours! Taco Soup sounds SOOO good i'm going to have to add it to my menu.