Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We have the cutest baby ever and it's a....

We had an appointment today and found out our baby is perfect in every way. We got to see pictures and we got a dvd of the ultrasound. We also found out, we're having a little boy!!!!!!! We are so in love with our little guy and can't wait to meet him. I can't believe we're going to have a son. That's so weird to say. But we couldn't be happier! We both felt like it was a boy, but there is always a doubt of course. Not anymore! Only 5 more months until we get to meet him. AHHH... I can't wait!

11 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Yahooie!!!! I'm so excited, I love him already!

(dont mind my need to comment on your fb, blog AND text you! I'm just too stoked for you!)

Kelly said...

Yay! Congratulations! You are going to love having a boy. They are so much fun!

Heidi Rieck said...

oh my gosh! congrats! im SO excited for you guys. you are gonna be the cutest mommy ever :)

Selma said...

Congrats Tiffany! I voted a "boy" for you on your little poll! How exciting!

BL said...

congrats guys! cant wait to see him.

Unknown said...

Yay a boy!!!

S said...

Congrats! I think I voted boy but I said girl the other day. Guess I was wrong!

Eileen said...

Congratulations!

The McGraths said...

Congrats!!!! That's soooo exciting for you 2! ;)

Meghan said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun :)

Unknown said...

i am beyond excited for you guys! he's going to make a fabulous older brother too!