Friday, May 7, 2010

Update to Olive Garden Post

This is the result of the post below:

So, today I got a call from the manager at the Olive Garden I went to, to apologize. Oh man! I didn't mean for it to be such a big deal! Haha! He was really sorry and said he hopes we will come back and that he talked to the server about different ways he could have approached the situation. He explained they do charge that extra amount for alfredo (even though that's not the point) just so that I was aware in the future.

He was a totally nice guy and I feel bad that they actually talked to the server. Oh well, I do feel like he was rude and I was pretty annoyed the whole time I was there, so I guess it's good that he got talked to.

Also, he told me to expect a $20 gift card :) It paid off I guess!

5 comments:

Amy and Tyson said...

Do not feel bad. You are paying for a service and you should be able to enjoy going out to eat. I know it wasn't about the money but the rude way he handled it. Good for you sticking up for yourself and hopefully "Odd" will be more polite to the next person.

Josh and Tiff said...

Thanks Amy! Also, that is so cute about Audrey... she is more than welcome to come help out :) She would be amazing I'm sure!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Psh, I wouldn't have called to apologize! You're way nicer than me!!

Josh and Tiff said...

Kimber, I didn't call and apologize, the manager called me!

Mandy Coffey said...

I wouldn't feel bad!!! It's totally not about the extra charge it's about that Odd Ball nutso server, but at least you get a $20 gift card out of it. Just request to sit far away from Odd. Haha