Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I think I found a stroller!

Ok, hopefully you don't have anything too negative to say about this stroller, because I think this is the one that I want to get. Now, I just need to get Josh's approval... which I'm sure he would be happy with it, haha. I have read tons of reviews and have had some friends who just had babies recommend this to me. Not sure which color to get yet, but this is what I'm thinking:

Chicco Cortina Travel System



Features

KeyFit Infant Car Seat

KeyFit Infant Car Seat, #1 Rated Infant Car Seat in America!
Energy-absorbing foam for improved side-impact protection
Secures baby from 4 - 22 lbs
Removable newborn insert for smaller babies
Thickly cushioned seat pad and five-point harness for maximum comfort
Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” adjustment for easiest installation

Cortina Stroller

One-hand fold and automatic storage latch
Multi-position, flat-recline seat with “Memory Recline”
Parent and child cup holders and large storage basket
Adjustable leg support, removable canopy, and all wheel suspension
For use from birth to 50 lbs

Why is this so stressful!? :) I think I have also decided to go with the 22lb weight limit vs. the 30lb because really, it's just a matter of when we have to buy a convertible seat, sooner or later and I don't want to be carrying around a 30lb baby in a car seat. So, if Josh gives me the go ahead, I'll be buying this beauty by the weekend! (I have a coupon for it and it expires Sat, lol)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great! You really did your research. And you're right about the car seat. They have convertable carseats that go from 5-100 pounds. Chelsey was in hers at about 6 months.

Mandy Coffey said...

that's the one we have! well... its a hand-me-down from Corinne and we only have the car seat & base. So far all we've done with it is fit the base in the car, ha ha, but we really like how snug it fits in the car, feels safe enough! :)

Marshall and Jennifer said...

You are adorable.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Isnt buying baby stuff so fun!?

Megan said...

ooOOoo, that looks nice! Looks comfy for the baby too! Way to do your research! I'm excited to see the color you choose!

S said...

I looked at that one last year. It's really nice. I may have to give it a second look this time. I think the one we bought last time and had to return was discontinued or something. Thanks for reminding me of this one. And I researched the products a lot and heard Chicco is a great product. The only thing I remember hearing about Chicco is that the hinge mechanisms on the stroller can jam sometimes like the Evenflo ones. But Chicco is much easier to operate as far as opening and closing the stroller. I think they are considered high quality like Graco. Good pick!

Sarah said...

Hey Austins! Hope you don't mind but I saw your comment on the Robinson's blog so I decided to check your blog out!! I guess this is a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys, you are going to be such fun parents! You look great and I hope everything continues to go well during the pregnancy!!

Meghan said...

We're looking into a Chicco as well :)