Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10 days to go

Well, I just have 10 days left until my due date. Of course he could come before or after that date, but I can't believe the time is finally here. I finished my last day of work yesterday and boy does that feel good! I'm now a stay at home mom! I have a list of things to do while I'm home so hopefully I continue to stay busy before he gets here. I have another dr. appt today so we'll see if we've made any progress and how the little guy is doing. Also, I'll post my last baby bump pic later today. The next time I post will probably be about him.... so get excited! haha.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Yay! I am beyond excited! Good luck at the doctor!

KellySummer said...

you are a stay at homer now!! let's be friends! in the day time!!

Toni S. Cook said...

How exciting!! Congrats to the both of you! I was thinking about you yesterday because I wore some old vans. I remember you saying your dad bought your whole family vans slip-ons for doing something?? Can't remember what haha. Can't believe you asking out Josh after a lacrosse game has lead to this! I'm very happy for you:)

Selma said...

Can't believe you are so close! I can't wait to hear the exciting news! And congrats on becoming a stay-at-home mom! Keep us posted!!

Meghan said...

So fun that you will be a stay at home mom. Good luck with the last 10ish days! :)

S said...

can't wait! i keep checking to see if he's here yet!