Saturday, July 31, 2010

Could it be?

After my hospital experience yesterday, I hated that they didn't have answer as to what the heck was going on...this afternoon the sharp pains came back and now I hurt, A LOT. My back KILLS, my chest hurts, I can't breathe deeply, cough, laugh, etc. Josh suggested, maybe the baby dislocated a rib. I did some research and everything sounds like that could be it. I have the same exact symptoms. I also read on some baby forums about this happening to a lot of pregnant people. So, as of right now, that is what I believe happened. Nothing I can do about it, but Tylenol (which sucks), ice pack and possibly see a chiropractor on Monday if my dr. suggests that. We'll see.

But seriously, I hurt sooooo bad, I would not wish this upon anyone. I dread going to bed because I know I won't sleep one bit. I had such an easy pregnancy up until recently.... now... all of this and I still have 11 weeks. Ay yi yi.

4 comments:

KellySummer said...

perceset? (however you spell it...or strong ibuprofen? can you take those when you are pregnant?)

KellySummer said...

perceset? (however you spell it...or strong ibuprofen? can you take those when you are pregnant?)

Meghan said...

That stinks! I'm sorry you're in so much pain! I'd definitely recommend a chiropractor. Just find a good one who specializes/sees a lot of pregnant women. I've gone to one while pregnant and it really helped. I know you're not super close, but I have a friend who recommends Marc Bowers in Provo. I hear they take most insurances, and if yours doesn't cover it, that it's still pretty cheap. Good luck!!

Me and My Boys said...

The same thing happened to me with my first, the little guy kicked out my rib, it's been almost 5yrs now and it's still gives me tons of problems, especially when I'm standing or doing lots of crafts or of course being pregnant. I feel your pain, I hope that yours gets better and that you don't have to deal with it for 5 years. Good Luck!