Friday, July 16, 2010

3rd Trimester

I would like to officially welcome myself to the 3rd trimester :) Only 13 more weeks, if he comes on time. We just love this little guy so much and we haven't even met him. How can that be? It will be so amazing when we finally can hold him and love him and snuggle him.

I still can't believe that I will be called "mom" ... what in the world. We have no idea how our life is going to change, but I can't even describe how excited we are. Why must we wait another 13 weeks?! Ahhhhhh.

On a side note, Josh is gone all weekend in NY for his friend's wedding. I would have loved to have gone, but in all honesty, I can't even sit at my desk during the day at work without being uncomfortable, let alone a stuffy, uncomfortable plane for 4-5 hours. But I miss NY and want to go back. Definitely next Oct. though for my brother in law's wedding, so I can look forward to that at least!

Those are my random thoughts for the day. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Yay for the 3rd trimester!

KellySummer said...

tiff, we are in your home land of socal right now. i feel like we haven't seen you forever. let's play when we get back! and good luck on the 3rd trimester...i hated it...