Friday, July 9, 2010

Random 4's

I completely forgot I was tagged by my cousin, so I am just getting around to this, whoops. It's supposed to be random 8's, but I can't think of that many things, and to keep you interested, I have shortened my list:

4 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1. Modern Family
2. Lost (sad it's not on anymore)
3. Bachelorette
4. Dancing with the Stars

4 things that happened yesterday
1. Tried to make homemade NY pizza and failed
2. Had girls night out making cards and eating ice cream
3. Almost died of heat exhaustion because our A/C is on the fritz
4. Watching Seinfeld and Friends reruns

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Our little boy
2. Not working anymore
3. A visit from family in August
4. The weekend

4 things I love about WINTER:
1. Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary
2. Listening to Christmas music
3. As much as I hate the cold, the snow is beautiful
4. Great food and family

4 things on my wish list:
1. To be skinny after I have the baby
2. Take another cruise with Josh
3. Move to CA one day
4. To have the most perfect, healthy baby

4 people I tag:
1. Mandy C.
2. Amy W.
3. Megan D.
4. McKenna R.

No comments: