Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Car

So after my accident about a month ago, we have finally purchased a new car! I don't have a picture of the actual one, but here is a photo I found online:




It's a 2003 Jetta and it looks just like this... just has leather seats, which we love and the back windows are tinted. Happy to finally have this search over. However, now that we have spent money on a car, we most likely won't be going on that trip we mentioned earlier... ah well, this is more important anyways.

3 comments:

Marshall and Jennifer said...

I think it's cute! New cars are always exciting!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It’s been 3 years since you bought this car. Is it still working great until now? Do you have any plans of trading it off for a brand new one? I’m sure you have a dream car that you’ve been eyeing. May I know what your dream car is? #Lawrence Harkness