Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stroller advice

Thank you all for being so happy for us! I still don't "feel" pregnant because I just look fat but hopefully soon I'll start looking like I have a baby bump instead. I also have some pictures from month 1, 2 and 3 that I will also post.

My question though for all you moms out there... we're looking for a good stroller/car seat combo but seriously I have no idea what's good and what's bad. I know we want a stroller that is light because I will get a serious workout if it's too heavy, but other than that we don't really know what the difference between all of these strollers/car seats are. Also, we want something gender neutral that we can use for more than just one baby. Any suggestions??


5 comments:

S said...

Evenflo has the worst quality rating for travel systems because it's hinges lock up while folding/unfoling it. Graco is the best. Go to the store and play with a few and you will see how hard the Evenflo is to operate and how simple Graco is. Evenflo is the #1 returned items. Good luck!

Walker Family said...

We had graco and we loved it! If your planning on buying a stroller carseat combo, then I really recommend checking out the safety ratings on the carseat :) hope that helps

Amy and Tyson said...

I wish I would have looked at both single and double strollers when we were pregnant with Audrey, because I would have gotten the single/carseat combo that would have worked with the double also. and always check cupholder and basket space.

mckenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I just caught up and am so excited fro you guys! I have been simply sad and jealous and even angry sometimes when I see/hear pregnancy announcements lately. It's hard with the last seven months of emotion behind it all. But when I read that I just turned in to my husband and yelled, "Yay! Tiffany's pregnant! And I'm nothing but happy for her because I know how long this has taken and I understand a tiny little piece of how hard this must have been for you!" (Or something to that affect.) :) But I was so excited to sincerely mean that! It's still hard for me when someone comes by it so easily (although I was one of those people before this) and so feeling PURE excitement for someone else feels like such emotional progress for me! :) I am so happy for you I could cry. Congratulations times a million!!!!!!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I just really love the fact that you get to do all the fun stuff, like asking for stroller advice! SO happy for you!