Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome 2009

Well, about a week late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This year Josh and I celebrated the new year with some good friends of ours, Lacie Gregson and her boyfriend Zach, Veronica and Alden Robertson and Christina and Ryan Skousen. We had an absolute blast! We had lots of appetizers to munch on as well as many games to play. If you know me, I love games and we had a good time hanging out with everyone. Right when the clock struck midnight, I was opening a bottle of Sparkling Cider and it decided to overflow and go all over so I spent midnight running into the kitchen and cleaning up the bottle and washing my hands so I didn't get to do my popper thingy... hahaha. So here are some pictures to capture the evening.






Here are some new years resolutions of mine:

1. Lose 10 pounds

2. Drink only diet soda or no soda

3. Buy a house

4. Get a gym membership so I can exercise

5. Be more organized

Those are only a select few, there are plenty more things I can work on, but I need to take it slowly :)

Check back for an update soon to see my first time snowboarding!

3 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

that Zach kid looks really familiar....did he used to live in Orange County and go to one of the singles wards there?

Amy and Tyson said...

ten pounds? from where?!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ten pounds? then I need to lose 30...

looks like you guys had fun! i wish your brother that i married liked games 1/2 as much as you do! I cant get him to pay anything non sexual! ha ha!