Friday, January 2, 2009

I love Christmas!

So Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday of all for many reasons. The presents are nice, but being with family and remembering why we celebrate Christmas really make me happy. This year we got to spend Christmas down in Texas with Josh's family. They just moved out there this past year so it was our first Christmas down there. We had such an incredible time!! Our family is so amazing! They are just so much fun to spend time with and the nicest ever.

While we were down there we played a lot of games, went to a movie, had a birthday party for 2 of our nephews, went bowling and really just got to enjoy each other's company. Some people may thing you have to always be doing something to have fun... definitely not the case. There were many nights we would just stay home and play games with each other and there was nothing else I would have rather been doing.

I am a dork and didn't take pictures of the trip, so I'm stealing these from my sister in law's blog :) Thanks Amy!!







And our New Year's Party will be posted later once I get those pictures up. Happy Holidays everyone!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love Josh in the back of your first picture!!!!! Classic!!! Love you guys!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun, and I love that orange stripe sweater! if i werent twice your size i would call dibs on it when you are done with it!