Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

So Dec. 17 was Josh and my 3rd anniversary!! Can you believe it's been three years already! I can't, but it's been the most amazing 3 years ever! For our anniversary we've decided not to get gifts but instead do something together that we can remember the day by. So this year we went out to eat at Tucanos'... a brazilian all you can eat meat place... delicious! and we're trying to find a weekend to go snowboarding together... which may actually be tomorrow! So once we do our activity I'll post some pictures. But let me just say, these past 3 years have been the most amazing of all. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, fun, thoughtful, caring, sweet husband! We get along so great and just have so much fun together! I'm happy to have found him and glad I can spend forever with him!! Here's to the next 80 years!

No comments: