Friday, January 2, 2009

My Birthday!

First of all... my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I never blogged about it and I gave the excuse that I wanted to take pictures, and then never did. So I'm just going to tell you about it. It was such a great birthday and Josh is so amazing. Unfortunately it was on a Sunday, so a lot of the day we just hung out, played games, etc. Saturday night we went out to dinner, which was awesome and then Sunday night I had a few friends over to eat cake and ice cream. Funfetti of course... my favorite. Josh got me a lot of cute things for my birthday too... a new shirt, some lounge pants, gloves and a scarf and one thing I've really wanted.... an EPILATOR!!

For those of you who don't know what this is, it's the most bitter/sweet thing you can think of. My friend Jen got one awhile ago, which I borrowed and then wanted one of my own. It pretty much tweezes your hair for you so that you hardly have to shave, but it's sooo painful when you do it the first few times!! I've done it on my legs and it hurt really bad, and I've touched it up a couple times, but it takes like 2 weeks for my hair to grow back! It's a beautiful thing and I hope I can get enough courage to do my underarms... but for now, my legs are silky smooth! And I am now 24. However, someone at the mall thought I was 17 and when I went to Albertson's to buy some popper thingys for New Years they asked if I was over 16. So apparently I still look like a teenager.

No comments: