Saturday, June 12, 2010

This week's menu

Here's my menu for the week, if anyone is looking for ideas! I love seeing menus on people's blogs (Kimber, Steph, etc) because it makes it easier for me to figure out what to make!! (These are not my photos, I took them from the web)

The run down:

Monday - Bacon/Tomato Pasta



Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas



Wednesday - Breakfast Burritos



Thursday - Pork Chop Skillet



Friday - Chicken Enchiladas



Saturday - Meatball Subs



Sunday - Homemade Lasagna



On a side note...one of my favorite things to eat are club sandwiches. I have figured out how to make them at home (obviously not difficult) and they taste just the same as restaurant style. Here is a picture of the ones we made:



I also need to update our blog about our Memorial Day weekend to St. George and our day at Lagoon... something to look forward to :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow - those subs look amazing!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

IS that next week or was it this past week, because we're having BREAKFAST BURRITOS next week too!!!! (AND home-made Cafe Rio! SOOOO excited!)

Megan said...

I LOVE club sandwiches! The ones you made look awesome! I'll have to give those a try next week!

Josh and Tiff said...

This is for this week... so today through Sunday. Just going grocery shopping today for all of food we need.