Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Overstock Lagoon Day

Every year, Overstock takes their employees to Lagoon. It's super nice because we get 2 free tickets, free lunch and a raffle. This year, they rented out the entire park, so the lines were super short. But I had to sit out because of the little babe in my belly, but I still had a lot of fun. I was able to ride the ferris wheel at least!

Rollercoasters



If you look closely enough, Josh is in the seat third from the front and he's on his phone. He says he was trying to take a picture, but I still thing he was checking twitter or something :)







What a thrill the ferris wheel was! hehe



3 comments:

S said...

So cute. Looks like fun!

Mandy Coffey said...

hahahaha i clicked the pic to make it larger and can totally see josh on his phone lol

Megan said...

sweet, love that he's on his phone!