Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Memorial Day - St. George

We went down to St. George over Memorial Day just to get away. The plan was to stay in a hotel and just enjoy being together, but our wonderful friends, Sunny and Kelly were going down and Sunny's family lives there, so they invited us to come stay with them, which was super nice of them! We were able to enjoy their company and still have the getaway we were looking for.

Making the drive down to St. George





A little tennis anyone?



One of our favorites... bocce ball





I didn't play tennis, but I did play bocce ball. Dr's orders. Josh played some golf while there, but I didn't go so I don't have pictures of that. Overall, a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

S said...

Oh I miss it there! I lived there for 5 years while I went to nursing school. I LOVED it there!

KellySummer said...

Tiff, why did i not know you blogged? :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Ahhhh Bocce, a true Dulgarian sport!

Megan said...

what a fun little getaway!