Thursday, January 14, 2010

pictures for the previous post

Homemade ravioli I forgot to blog about... yum!!!

These lasagna roll up things that I thought turned out well (I love Italian food, can you tell):



A month of medicine (I even have my own sharps container for all the needles, haha):
One night of medicine :(


My homegrown herbs (cilantro, chives and basil)


The newest addition to our family... the ping pong table:


GIRL PARTY! Night out with my best friends:


New Years with amazing friends:






My new camera's tricks:






5 comments:

Chelsea said...

You are an amazing photographer. Honestly! I love the pics. AND I love your place! You have such a great eye!

S said...

That pasta looks SO good!

Meghan said...

Mmmm, those pasta dishes look really good!

BL said...

POOR YOU with all that medicine! and come over and cook me some of that delicious food please!

Megan said...

your food looks amazing, your needles.....not so much!!! I love your pictures Tiff!!!