Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend with the fam

So, it's been awhile since I've been on here, it's just been a crazy month. We went to Texas this last weekend for our little nephew's baby blessing. He is just the sweetest little thing ever. His name is Austin Daniel, so tender. I have some pictures to post, but as always, they are at home and I am at work. I will recap the weekend when I add the pictures.

Josh goes to California tomorrow for a lacrosse tournament! I wish I could go with him but I couldn't get off work... so I'm stuck at home. I'm sure I'll find some things to keep me busy though. I know this post is boring, but I just wanted you to know we're still here, just busy with work and family. I have another great recipe I want to post too, that I'll add here later. It's SOOO fancy, but so easy and yummy.


3 comments:

S said...

Hey Tiffany! I set my blog to private so just send me a PM on the forum or an email at brckshan@aol.com and I'll send you an invite. Thanks!

mckenna said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I did know that Becca was you SIL! That's actually how I found her blog. :) I was blog stalking a couple of years ago and looking at your family's blogs and saw hers, before it was even a big deal! I loved all her cute ideas. And then a couple of nights ago I saw her on the news! So fun! She and I have actually emailed a couple of times (usually when I'm copying one of her cute ideas) and I always start with something like, "Hey this is Tiff's old childhood friend!" Or something like that. :)

Megan said...

I'm glad you guys had fun seeing Josh's family! I love your nephew's name! I would totally use Austin for a first name if it was my maiden name! Can't wait to see your new recipe!