Monday, January 4, 2010

Three Reasons...

Why I need pepper spray:

1. While walking to the bank on my lunch break (at the Gateway), a guy is standing there staring at me. As I pass by him he raises his eyebrows and says "Hey Baby." Meanwhile I give him a dirty look and continue walking.

2. After work I was walking to my car and this homeless man (with just one front tooth, that's it) is following me and is now walking beside me and says, "Hello ma'am." I say "Hi" (to be nice) and continue walking. I turned around and he was already walking a different way. Well, about 30 feet later, here he is again and he says, "May I have a word with you?" I tell him "no" and keep walking. Yikes.

3. Also, after work, I was walking to my car, a gardner is walking towards me. I think nothing of it, because there were a lot of gardners around. As he passes me he says, "Hey baby, I love you mommy" then puckers his lips and makes a kissing noise.

Do I have a "say something creepy to me" sign on my face?

9 comments:

Veronica said...

haha, how did you see three creepers all in one day? you can't help being hot.seriously though i want to get a taser or a concealed carrying permit. are you in?

Josh and Tiff said...

hahah... it wasn't all in one day. the first two were today and last friday and the gardner was about a month or 2 ago, hahah. but yes, I found some pepper spray at dick's, not sure where to find a taser, but i'm in. and the concealed permit is a fab idea.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa that last one is way too funny!

Christina and Ryan said...

No sign, you're just super hot! I think we all can agree.

Josh and Tiff said...

If the problem was "being hot" then don't you think good looking people would be saying these things and not creepos?

derekandkelsey said...

That is so creepy. I knew you should have transfered to AF. People down there are weirdos. You should definately get some!!

BL said...

haha you are a MANgnet. stay away from those creepos

Meghan said...

Scary! I'd want pepper spray too...

Megan said...

BAH! So disgusting! You need to learn kung fu!