Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas and New Years

Josh and I had such a wonderful Christmas and New Years. It was the first year we stayed home and spent the holidays together. Here are some pictures of our holidays:

Josh's presents:


My presents:
My beautiful new camera:
Just a cute picture :)
Christmas evening:

I have a lot more pictures I want to post, but haven't really gotten around to it. Other notable things that I will post pictures of: The cool pictures my new camera takes, the fresh herbs I'm growing (dorky, but I love it), New Years pictures and the newest addition to our home... Josh's new ping pong table. It just takes so long to find the pictures I want to post, ugh. More to come.



1 comment:

Katie May said...

Um, you guys are so dang cute. You're magazine material! I just want to post you on my fridge!