Monday, November 2, 2009

Tagged

Well... I've been tagged! Thanks a lot Lindsey :) I know I'm not required to do these, but since I haven't posted pictures from our Nashville trip... I'll do this while you all are waiting. (All 3 of you who read my blog)

List 10 truths about yourself:

(I'll try to list things that are less commonly known to make it more interesting)

1. I used to be known as the "ninja" in my family growing up because I would kick and thrash so much when I would sleep. So, on family trips I would always get my own bed because no one wanted to sleep with me. I was sad about it when I was little because my brothers would tease me, but then I realized I got my own bed and it was fine. Apparently (according to Josh) I don't do that anymore. Except I do steal the blankets still... and grind my teeth.

2. I skipped first grade. Not that exciting, so I'll tell this funny story. When I was in second grade I hated my teacher so much. She was so rude and even the parents didn't like her. Her name was Ms. Vranicar and she was at DeMille Elementary. Anyways, in the middle of all of our tables was a basket of books. Every couple days I would take a book and put it in my backpack and when I came home I threw the books behind the piano so my mom never saw them. One day, my mom found them all and said "Tiffany... what is this?!" So I spilled the beans and told her and my mom was so nice that she actually returned the books anonymously so I wouldn't have to face my teacher. Which brings me to number 3...

3. I absolutely hated school growing up. I would cry and cry and cry and my dad would threaten to "hog tie me" (jokingly, but I thought he was serious) and take me to school in my pajamas... my worst nightmare when I was in 2nd grade. So, I would come home on the kindergarden bus at like noon, so that I wouldn't have to stay longer than I needed to. Needless to say, it didn't matter, because I was a genius child anyways. (I mean I skipped first grade).

4. I have never been in a car accident. Small, big, their fault, my fault.. nothing. I count my lucky stars and I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

5. I can type 100 wpm with 100% accuracy on www.typingtest.com. I don't know why, but I always loved taking typing tests. It was like a game for me.

6. I have never, ever had a bloody nose or an ear infection. (The ear infection may be disputed by my mom, when I was like a baby, but not that I have ever known).

7. I am a chapstick addict. Growing up I would lick my lips all the time and was even given the name "Lip licker" from my brothers, kind... I know. I would lick all around my mouth and have like chapped mouth (instead of chapped lips), gross, but whatever. So, I would sleep with vaseline on my lips every night and to this day, I can not go to sleep without putting vaseline on my lips. And throughout the day, I have chapstick on me at all times.

8. I was almost arrested in college. Another funny story... so I went to BYU and lived in the dorms. A friend of mine in one of the other dorms was telling me how much everyone hated this one guy on their floor and how loud and obnoxious he was. So, being the intellient person that I was, called his room number and pretended to be the Provo Police and told him there was a noise complaint and to keep it down. Well, the next day, my friends wanted me to do it again, so I called back and chatted with this guy. Anyways... he must have caught on, because I got a phone call a little while later (I thought it was him calling back) and I answered the phone "Provo Police" and the voice on the other line goes, "no... you are not Provo police.. I AM Provo Police" So yeah.. the cops came to my dorm told me I could go to jail for the night for impersonating a police officer and harrassment. Thank goodness I cried and they didn't take me to jail.

9. I kept a journal from Freshman year of college until I got engaged to Josh. Religiously for 4 years straight... then stopped. Haven't written since. I'm so sad, but at least I have everything about meeting Josh and how hot I thought he was when I saw him the first time :)

10. I eat my sandwiches from the bottom up. My favorite part of the bread is the top crust, so I save that part for last. I eat the gross bottom bread, but by the time I get to the top, I'm kind of full and don't usually eat my favorite part anyways. Haha.

Now... I tag... Veronica R., Lacey M., Brenda W.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

LOL! I LOVE it! I am going to call you a Ninja from now on!

Unknown said...

Woww I can't believe I didn't know most of this stuff about you. Thanks (I think) for tagging me. This will be interesting.

Unknown said...

Ok I did it. I also left a surprise on there for you. http://willisfamily2004.blogspot.com/2009/11/tagged.html

Auna Leigh said...

you are so cute! and i loved that i knew the Ninja and chapstick and grinding your teeth thing and I LOVE that we are close enough that i know! you da best!

Veronica said...

i love being tagged when it means i get to write posts all about myself. when did you get so good at typing??? and this post mostly made me jealous of you. the book story is hilarious. and the cop story, well i remember how tearful it was but at least you learned your lesson law breaker!

The Stones said...

I am so jealous of your pasta maker. I hope you enjoyed TN.