Monday, August 3, 2009

My sweet cousin



What a sad day we had this past weekend. My wonderful, amazing cousin Justin passed away in a plane accident. I can't begin to tell you what an increbile man he was. He was always so kind and someone you looked up to. He would always be so happy to see you and he was definitely an amazing cousin, brother, father, son and I'm sure husband to Jackie.

He has left an amazing wife and 5 children. I can't even believe it still, it seems so unreal. We were actually up in Idaho about 1 1/2 years ago for my grandma's funeral and Josh and I were lucky enough to have him take us up in his plane. It was such an incredible experience which I'll never forget. He went completely out of his way to take us up and we were so happy he was able to! (You may remember my post awhile back)

I just want to say how much I love him and his family and pray so much that his family will be comforted and cared for. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up to the funeral, but my brother's family and my mom will be able to go.

I am extremely grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge that we will be able to be a family forever.




(Thank you to my sweet cousin Geri because I stole these pictures off her blog)

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Yuck. I'm so sorry for your sorrow!! And for the loss of a husband and father to that woman and her children. What a trial they face!! Sending prayers.

Auna Leigh said...

YOu are sooo sweet! I thought the same thing... he was always the first to jump up and say "hi"! He gave hugs just like Uncle Robin, you'd get lost in it! ;) Love you!