Thursday, July 3, 2008

Did we find our house?!?!

Well, after months of internet house shopping, last weekend we finally made appointments and went looking for houses! We saw a lot of nice things and really cute houses and townhouses. So now the debate is, get a townhouse or a house for just a little bit more. Anyways, we really like the Daybreak area of South Jordan. I absolutely LOVE the neighborhood and love the location! Here are some cute pictures:









But the most exciting news is we found a house that we could build and pick all of our colors and everything!!! One thing that I love about it, is the location. It's up on a hill kind of and we actually can pick our lot and everything! I also love where it is in Daybreak. It's right on the north east corner and it will be in walking distance of the new temple! So here are some pictures of the house we are thinking of building. There are pros and cons that we have to think about, but right now I love the idea and I really hope everything works out. If we do end up buying it, it will take about 3-4 months to build, but it would be so awesome! Another awesome thing about the community is there is a lake right in the middle and all residents can take out kayaks and sailboats for free and you can fish on the lake! Cool huh?!

Anyways, here are the pictures of the house we would build (For the house that we want, there are 3 different options for the outside) Which one is your favorite????:







The floor plans aren't online yet, so I can't show you those, but anyways, we have to decide for sure next week because we go to the design center and if we don't like what they have to offer we can back out. If we do, then I guess we have found our first house!

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Thats so rad, You're going to own a HOUSE!!! I like the 2nd one...because it looks less boxy, but I like the bay window in the 3rd one. YOu've got some big choices ahead, but how fun!

The Griffins said...

I like the second one too, it has more character. By the way that looks like such a cute community! I would definitely go for a house instead of a townhouse because of resale value. How exciting for you guys!

Melanie said...

Those look awesome. My cousin lives in daybreak, I think she likes it a lot except there was some problem with their townhome and thin walls and noisy neighbors.... so i vote for the house! Way exciting!

Megan said...

SOOO CUTE Tiff! Those houses look like they are straight out of a perfect movie or something!

I like the first or second option for the outside, the first because the porch has more cover to it, the second because there is more dimension to it! Good luck, can't wait to see what you guys decide!!!

Becca said...

oh Tiff I am so thrilled for you!I would ahve loved walking all o fDay Break with you!I just lov ethat sort of stuff! I have been meaning to cal you to gush ove rhow exciting I am for you!!!Day Break is so amazing...we would move there is Mikes office was closer!!! I just love all teh colors and the well kept yards!

I love #2!!! I love the roof lines and the windows! So fun!!! I am seriously so excited for you guys and only 10 min. from us!!!! sounds like a winner!