Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yay Josh!!


Well, this is the official announcement that we have a job! Josh just got offered an amazing job at Overstock.com in the Public Relations department! We seriously couldn't be happier and I couldn't believe how perfect everything fell into place. From all of the drama we've had with internships/jobs, we are ecstatic about this opportunity. He will actually be working directly with the CEO, which is so amazing! He went into his 3rd interview today and they offered him the job on the spot! They asked him when he could start, he said anytime... they said... tomorrow! So his first day of work is tomorrow. This makes me even more excited because now we can really buy a house! House shopping... here we come!

8 comments:

mckenna said...

Exciting! I used to work for them, for quite a while. They are a really great company! You'll be happy! Congratulations! So, I'm still thinking that since we're in the same county, we should get together sometime!

the man said...

congrats! we're very excited for you.. now let's talk about hookin' us up, if you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down... :) j/k... but seriously. call me.

Mandy Coffey said...

COOL!!!!!!!! Congrats! My old roommate Emily works there, she loves it!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That is so freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing! Can you house shop in AZ? :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

oh my gosh, thats amazing!!!!!!! Congrats to your studly hubby!

ps. I enjoy buying from Overstock....except this one time, I bought a denim couch cover, and it came...and it WAS NOT denim! It was cotton, that had silk screening on it so it LOOKED like denim. I was a little pissed! None the less, I think its a good company, and I give Josh my blessing to work there. :)

Becca said...

whoo hoooo!!! SO thrilled for you guys!!!! congrats!

Jessica Davis said...

Congrats!! I heard from Mark and we are both happy for you! (And happy that you'll be sticking around for a while.) :)

'Cus and Britt said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!