Sunday, November 4, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Well, we just returned from an exciting trip to Las Vegas! The lacrosse team had a "Best of the West" tournament down there this weekend and the boys won the tournament!! But of course they would, they're just so darn good. And Josh played amazing! So Josh went down with the team Friday morning, but I couldn't take work off, so I drove down after work with Melanie. We had a fun time driving and got into Vegas around 10:30pm.

That next morning we were at the fields bright and early at 8:00am. They played 3 games that day and they won every single one of them! You can check them out on the BYU website. Here are a few pictures I snapped during the game. GO #16!


After they finished kicking everyone's butt, we went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, probably one of Josh's favorite places, because he LOVES wings. However, I hate them, because I think they are gross and I think eating meat off of the bone makes me want to barf. However, one of Josh's best friends on the team Elliot, his amazing parents took us there and it was extremely nice of them. I got a southwest chicken wrap which was amazing, so I like that place because they don't just serve wings :)

We spent the night at Josh's dad's uncle's house (sounds confusing I know) and they are just so kind to let us barge in. We left this morning and just barely got back. Here is a snap shot of the ride home, which consisted of Josh, Elliot, Mel, and I and watching The Office, Best of Will Ferrell, and Rob and Big.

9 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

FUN! YAY GO JOSH!!!!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

tippy, you need to tell me how to change my background too! McKenna said you told her, thanks for leaving me out of the loop and letting me have a generic background! gosh, some bff you are! (jk jk bff)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ps, eating mean off the bone is SO NAST! It makes me want to barf too.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

mmmmmm.... I love buffalo wings! My mouth is watering just thinking about them!

next time you and josh are in town, we will go to a great wings place, but dont worry , they serve all kinds of stuff too tiff! But they have wings for 30 cents! Rob and I go and get a huge order of like 50 wings for 15 bucks plus drinks- dont do the math on that one, its a guess, but I know its cheap- cant beat a family dinner at a restuarant for that much now a days!

(i know you are calculating in your head right now: ".30 x 50=...")
stop it, stop it right now!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! And I love that I get to see you all the time now... oh Lacrosse :)

Megan said...

SWEET!!! Way to go Josh! I love Vegas, and miss living so close!!! Sounds like a freakin amazing weekend (minus the wings, I hate chicken off the bone too)!

Becca said...

Way to go Josh!!! I love that you get to go on those fun away tournaments with him!I think there is nothing cuter then a hot wife cheering on her hubby at a game!!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

hey, i tagged you!!! check out my bloggity blog

Annalee said...

Way to go Josh!! I remember how fun Best of the West tournament was. What a way to start out your senior year.