Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been taggggggged

Four jobs I've had:
1. Investment Banker
2. Producer/Director/Sideline Reporter
3. Dental Assistant
4. Gap

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Dirty Work
3. Whatever It Takes
4. Dumb and Dumber

Four places I have lived:
1. Westminster, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Man... I'm boring
4.

Four favorite TV shows:
1. 24
2. Office
3. Rock of Love
4. Any game show

Four places I've been:
1. Ireland/Scotland/England
2. Honduras
3. Belize
4. Italy

Four favorite foods:
1. Ravioli
2. Caesar Salad
3. Chicken Divan
4. Western Bacon Cheeseburgers from Carl's Jr.


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Facebook
2. Chase.com
3. Blogspot
4. Yahoo

Four places I'd rather be:
1. In bed
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. On a Cruise


Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Steph
2. Megan
3. Becks
4. Annalee

8 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

dude, i went to that site and I hae no clue how to do it...AND it says on there it may be different for a mac...which is what we have. How about you just do it for me, eh eh?! You won scripture mastery freshman year. you have a bad memory!

Becca said...

Your places you've visited makes up for the fact that you've only lived in two places. That's the way it should be!!!! less packing!!!! love ya!

Annalee said...

Thanks Tiffany!!! I am so boring--just wait and see!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

thanks tiff, it looks so cute!!!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

your blog is adorable!

and thanks for tagging me- i need something to post about today!

Katie May said...

I hadn't realized you'd only lived in 2 places!! You've traveled so much, who would know??? I love that picture at the top with you and Josh. It's beautiful with the snow! Plus, you're a total hottie...I can't lie!

Dana and Chase said...

hey honey! where are you living!!!

Megan said...

I agree with everyone else, I would rather have traveled to cool places than lived a bunch of different places, moving sucks bad! I'm jealous of all the cool places you've been!