Thursday, November 1, 2007

A fun day at work

Well, lately I've been having a lot of fun at work and especially because my last day is next Wednesday, I don't even care anymore. I help everyone that I need to, but I don't go above and beyond. Needless to say, sometimes it's a little slow at work and we like to do fun things like spelling bees, rubber band shooting contests, gossip and sometimes we dress like twins. Haha. Well, me and a friend at work dressed like twins just today. It sounds so junior high, but we had so much fun. People at work were even getting us mixed up, it was great. (The peace signs don't mean anything, I just like to do that sometimes, lol)

4 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I want a matching outfit! You look so cute, I love the sweater! And remember when we were twins in HS? So fun!

Mandy Coffey said...

wait why is it your last week?? LOVE that sweater, so cute!

Megan said...

You guys look so cute! I think that's awesome that you planned it!!! Ah, the last days of work are always so nice....I think started slacking like at least a month before I left! HA HA!

Becca said...

That is so cute!!!!! Did you both already have that outfit or did you shop together!!!!