Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me! I'm 25!!!

Here's a little recap of my birthday yesterday:

Wake up to sweet Josh wishing me a Happy Birthday
Go almost the entire work day without anyone wishing me a "Happy Birthday" :( (except my amazing friend Lindsey)
But then I get home and Josh takes me to Ruby River! I love that place (steakhouse)
I come home to open some presents!!!
Then enjoy the rest of the evening, just me and Josh. I absolutely love him so much! How lucky I am to have married the best husband in the world! It's also our anniversary on Thursday (Dec. 17) and it will have been 4 fabulous years!

Here is what I got for my birthday:

A new cell phone! (Opened on Sunday night.. I just couldn't wait)


Super cute dress:


Shirt and leggings from my incredible mother in law and boots from Josh:


I also got some socks that I really, really needed :) No picture, but they're white. LOL.

The cutest cookie jar ever for our Christmas gift exchange from Josh's sister (obviously had to be opened before Christmas to enjoy and to eat the homemade cookies):



We leave on Thursday to Northern CA for my brother Chris' wedding... it's going to be so great to see the whole family and of course to see Chris and Megan get married. What a happy time of year!

7 comments:

Selma said...

Happy B-Day Tiffany! Hope all your dreams come true!!

Marshall and Jennifer said...

That dress is SUPER cute! And the model wearing it... Oh my goodness!

Mandy Coffey said...

DAYYYYY-UMMMM you look hot, happy bday!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely day!!!!

BL said...

happy birthday looks like fun! It seems like our brothers are both getting married the same weekend! yay!

the man said...

MMMM... I love ruby river.. did you get that jacketed potato thing.. yummy. Happy Birthday to my best former co-worker ever (and Toni.. if she reads this)! :)

Katie May said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm lovin' the outfits. Wanna shop for me?!?

haha, I just saw Mandy's comment!!