Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Better late than never! My brother got hitched this weekend, so Josh and I were in CA celebrating, which is why this post is late :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH!
Josh and I hit our 4 year anniversary mark on
Thursday, December 17.
I can't believe it has been that long, but boy what an amazing 4 years we have had. I wouldn't trade it for the world! I will take you along a journey with pictures, once I get home :) but for now...
Josh, you are the most amazing, thoughtful, loving, fun, perfect husband I could have ever wanted. I love waking up next to you in the morning and going to bed with you at night. You are the most fun and entertaining person to be with and I enjoy all of the time we have had together. You are there for me when I need you and you definitely know me better than I know myself. (Cliche, but so true). You are compassionate and selfless and I love everything about you. I can't wait to see what the rest of eternity brings.
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

mckenna said...

So sweet!! Congrats! And happy anniversary! And Chris is married?! Crazy! I can't help but thin of him as like FIVE!!

Katie May said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems you BOTH married well! It feels like yesterday I was at your bridal shower oogling over your dress, etc.

BL said...

congratulations! anniversaries are the best. I cant wait to see pictures of your brothers wedding so we can compare :)