Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hobbies

So Josh and I were talking over dinner about different hobbies that he has and I was trying to think of some that I have and realized I really don't have that many! It kind of made me sad and made me try to think of something I could start doing. Some things I do enjoy are:

golfing




hiking




and traveling (which I don't have pictures of on this computer). So I decided, I really need to come up with some new hobbies, because I don't do things most people do. I can't craft, and to be honest, don't particularly enjoy it, I don't scrapbook, can't stand it, and I feel like if someone asks me what I like to do, I don't really have a good answer. So I'm trying to think of new hobbies and things that I would enjoy doing. One thing I was thinking I would really enjoy is bike riding. I would love to get a road bike with Josh and go riding in the mornings or in the evenings. It's just so relaxing... except bikes cost A LOT!


Another thing I thought I'd really enjoy (which everyone does, but doesn't mean I can't) is photography. I enjoy taking pictures and I think it would be really fun to get a nice camera and start snapping some photos. I have some great programs on my computer for photo editing, but can't really use it with my 3.1 megapixel camera that I have right now :)


Something else I would enjoy is bowling! Surprisingly enough I was in a bowling league when I was like 10 with one of my best friends growing up and I absolutely loved it! (And won a few trophies, but who's counting) But that's something I would need a partner for and I don't know if I could find one haha...


So I'm going to ponder and try to find a new hobby... something I will enjoy doing for awhile. We'll see where it takes me.

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Bike riding would be way fun!! That's something Jason and I have been talking about doing too. But you're right. It's WAY expensive!!

the man said...

if you want to travel to Hawaii, you know you always have a place to stay with us!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Definitely Bowling. hahaha

Megan said...

I'm the same way. People ask me what I like to do and I'm like...um...watch tv?!?!?! Sad! I think biking would be awesome, I used to love to do that, but Jason isn't a big fan. Too bad! Sounds like you have some fun hobbies in mind! I wish I lived closer, I'd be your bowling partner, if you didn't mind the fact that I suck! :)

Megan said...

p.s. I didn't know your were going to spain!!!! How cool is that?????