Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deja Vu... baby number 2


That's right, another baby was born in the family just 3 days apart! Mike and Rebecca welcomed a sweet baby girl on Sunday, Mar. 22. She's so adorable and her and Rebecca are doing great!! They named her Charlotte (Charlie) Dean. Such a cute name for such a cute girl! I'm so happy to live close to them and be able to be a part of this experience. Mike and Rebecca actually let me come in the delivery room and be there for the labor and delivery so that I could see what's it like when I do it one day. At first I was hesitant and didn't think I wanted to go in, but I'm so glad I did because it was such an amazing experience. It was seriously a miracle how Heavenly Father makes this all work! Rebecca was a freakin' all star... she didn't take any medications and definitely made it look easy. I know for a fact it won't be that way for me (I am such a wuss), but at least I understand the process and feel a little prepared for later on. Thanks again for letting me be there. I love you guys so much!

Anyways, Macy and Molly are so excited to be big sisters and you can tell they absolutely love their little sister already. Congrats to everyone and I'm happy to have little Blake Dean and Charlie Dean now in the family. (Same middle name... how tender).

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Congratulations! They are both beautiful babies! And how fun for you to be able to be there!

Chelsea said...

So cute! And they even look alike!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am jealous you were there and I wasnt. i want to meet my new niece so bad!!!

Becca said...

Tiff... It was such an honor to have you there! I hope it was more of an amazing experience then one of gross exposure! The end was pretty intense huh!!So fast and such a rush!

I know I made it look a little easier then you may have imagines but it took me three deliveries to get there!

You really were a blessing to have there.Someone to entertain Mike while I went into my zone may have made all the difference! I know he loved having you there too. I am glad you were there to share in such a special moment for our family!You will always have that sweet connection with Charlie. I am not one to share such an intimate experience but I felt so compelled to invite you months ago and I am so glad I did!!! Love you!

Diane said...

Great job Josh,

Keep it up.