Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Baby!!!


This morning we have welcomed a new addition to the family!!! I have another nephew!! YAY!!! Jason and Megan just brought a new little boy into the world. I don't remember the exact details, but I think he was about 7 pounds or something and maybe 21 inches long? Haha, sorry J, I was driving when you gave me the news :) This is their second baby, and 1st boy. My side of the family now has almost 8 nieces and now this will be the 3rd nephew!! The family sure is growing so quick! And Rebecca will have her little girl any day now! Jason and Megan most likely will name him Blake Dean Dulgarian, but we'll see once they leave the hospital. I think it's an adorable name... I love it! I can't wait to see what this sweet little baby looks like. It's weird to think they have another one! Congrats you guys, we sure love you!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

yeah for more babies!!! We so need pictures don't we!!!!