Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I promised you pictures....

These are a little out of order.Making their way out to the field. They played at Texas Stadium in Dallas.

Our nephew JT, what a stud!


We went out on the lake while we were in Dallas, and yes, believe it or not, I got in the water.



Mark, Josh and Zack. Just waiting to eat at a good 'ol fashion Texas steak house.


Out on the field at Texas Stadium


Just arriving at the field.


We went in the Cowboy's locker room. Probably not their real locker room, but it was still sweet. We saw T.O., Tony Romo's and the rest of the team's lockers.


Fun in the car. Josh's peace sign, Justin, Jeremy, Elliot and Mark. (I took the picture).


Summer lax BBQ.


Spending time at the Austin's


Josh being interviewed after the game.


I know I look pregnant, I am not though. Just a picture of Josh and I.

4 comments:

the man said...

Ok, in one of those pics, Josh totally looks like the kid from Karate Kid. Not Daniel, but Jonny on the Cobra Con dojo, or however you spell it. Nice. btw, when are we can have austin baby number one?

Becca said...

oh I just love you guys!!!Great pictures!!! I know you will both love them post graduating...BYU was such a great chapter in both of your lives!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! you guys do way too much, its not fair!

Megan said...

What a great way to top off Josh's lacrosse career! It looks like you guys had so much fun in Texas! I really wish we could have gone down and seen you guys! BOO! And whatever, you do not look pregnant in that last picture! You are so cute and teeny!