Thursday, April 17, 2008

I know... I know

Ok... so spring has sprung, obviously and I still haven't changed my blog. I am really bad at this. I just don't have anything to say! I still work at Fidelity, Josh is still graduating, we're still living in Provo...I guess I just have better things to do than blog lately!

Well, Josh had his last home game of the season last week which was sad, but all of the seniors were recognized and it was great to watch him play. His dad and brother were in town, which made the weekend great and my parents were in town as well! It was a wonderful weekend. Also, Josh was picked as the national lacrosse player of the week!!!!! I couldn't believe it, he is so amazing! He had such an amazing last few games and is just playing awesome! No wonder they gave him that title!

Another fun thing that I did was on Saturday, my sister-in-law Rebecca and I went to the tryouts to be on Deal or No Deal! I absolutely loved that show and had my heart set on sending in a tape with the huge application that went along with it. Well, my dad told me about the tryouts Rebecca was going to up in SLC, so I went with her! Much easier than making a tape. It was an interesting day, and some people you could tell would never make it on the show and I wanted to just tell them to not waste their day....but it was an experience nonetheless. We waited in line for about 6 1/2 hours just to be given 20 seconds to say why we should be on the show. Well, they don't pick anyone there, they just say that they can call you.... so who knows, maybe 4 or 5 months down the road you'll see us on the show! (Or driving an Escalade beacuse I already won, haha).

Josh has a game tonight against the U of U, (their rivals), but I'm sure they'll win. Then they go to Oregon next week. That is what's been going on for the last month...

1 comment:

Becca said...

yeah an update!!!!! Saturday was a day we'll never forget!!!So glad We did it together!!! Love ya!