Saturday, April 26, 2008

Goodbye BYU

Well, Josh is officially done with school!! Well, the classes at least...he still needs an internship to graduate, but no more finals for him! I am so proud of him and so happy that he got a great education. We are both now college grads and I'm so glad! As for our future, things have turned out differently than we expected. We now have no idea where we'll be in a month. It's pretty much 50/50 between Irvine, CA and Salt Lake City. There are definitely good things about both places and the different opportunities that he has are both great. So we will be happy either way, but I'd be even happier knowing where we will be! So, only time will tell... we're ultimately just waiting to hear from the Irvine job and if that doesn't work out then we'll be staying here a couple more years. Man, I hate the unknown!!

Well, the past 4 days have been pretty crappy. Josh has been in Oregon since Wednesday so I'm lucky enough to be all by myself. I hate being home alone, I just couldn't go with them because of work. So far though, they won their game on Thursday and they're playing right now and winning by a lot! So I'm sure they'll win today too. They come back tomorrow morning, so I'm really excited! After this weekend, they have their conference tournament next weekend and then in about 2 weeks we go to Dallas for the National tournament!! I get to go to that one, so I can't wait!

That's all for now...as soon as I know what's going on with our lives, I will be sure to let you know...

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Tippy, so it could be a 50/50 chance we both live in Utah at the same time. That is exciting. I can't believe we move back in 2 weeks. I am so done with school.

Megan said...

Oh, I hate waiting too! We have to wait to see if we get to see you this summer now! I hope you guys find out soon, it's never fun just waiting! When are you guys going to be in Dallas? If you have time (and if Jason has time) it's only 3 hours from here, we'd love to come and see you guys and see Josh play!

Becca said...

ugg...I hat that state of limbo!!! I really wish you just knew too. I know how much you want to be in CA so I have my fingers crossed that that works out for you guys!!! As much as we would love to have you here I know how it goes and CA is so wonderful!!!!!

Kate said...

Hey honey bunches! You'll have to let me know if you end up in Irvine, because that's where I'm going in a few months! Wahoo!

'Cus and Britt said...

Ok it's been a month... what are your plans?

PS We're going to the REAL salt Lake Soccer game Sat. June 7th. I can get a teacher discount on that night. We want you guys to come, interested?

Walker Family said...

Hey Tiffany, i know we dont know eachother really well, but i just wanted to tell you how super cute your blog is! I am just hoping that i can keep up with ours :) By the way what site did you get your background from? im still a little new at this :)