Friday, October 7, 2011

We are having...

I've sure everyone already knows... but for those of you without facebook, we are having....


TWO GIRLS

We were totally shocked, but EXTREMELY excited! Two little sisters that can be best friends and a sweet older brother to look after them. From the beginning we thought we would have more boys, then our ultrasound tech at 15 weeks thought one of them looked like a girl, so then we were thinking 1 of each. But to our surprise, there are too little daughters that I get to take to get mani/pedis, talk boy talk, get them ready for dates, dress them in the cutest dresses, and that daddy gets to spoil and love those sweet daughters of his. 

I can't say enough what a blessing this is for us. We can't wait for the journey ahead! And for a few details, the babies measured exactly on target and are looking as beautiful as ever. When we get back from NY I'll have to scan some of the pictures they took because they are so cute. Especially this one, where you can see all 4 of their feet right next to each other. I love it. Also, the dr. said since they are the same sex, they can still be identical depending on when the egg split. So, there is a 25-30% chance of them being identical. I think that would be totally fun, but of course we don't care if they look the same or not, we're just happen we have 2 new blessings to welcome into our home. 

5 comments:

Holly said...

So excited for you guys! Two girls, identical or not, is so fun!! You are in for such a treat with twins!!!!!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hadn't heard yet. That is so exciting and they will be the most adorable girls ever!! Congrats guys and miss you!

Lindsey and Jared said...

Man! I thought for sure you would have 2 boys!! So happy for you Tiffany, I know what a blessing this is for you and Josh. Congrats again! I can't wait to snuggle them :)

ALLY said...

Yay your having girls?!?! I guessed a boy and a girl. I'm so happy for you guys, Dane will be the best big brother and I'm sure the little girls will be best friends! Congrats Tiff :)

Rachel said...

congrats on the girls!