Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To our little baby Dane

Happy Birthday!

We are in NY right now for our brother's wedding (yay!), but we will do a small celebration for Dane here for his 1 year birthday!!

He has been blessing our lives for 1 year now! What an amazing year it has been. 2 years ago, I would have never thought we would be where we are now. A beautiful little boy and 2 sweet girls on the way. Heavenly Father really knows what's going on, even if we don't.

Dane is honestly the cutest, most lovable little guy ever. In the mornings, daddy gets him out of his crib and brings him to bed with us. He lays down, rolls into me and spoons with me for a little while. I love my morning snuggles with him. He's the smartest and quickest learning 1 year old I know too. He does so many cute things and has this personality, that I didn't know a 1 year old could have. We ask him how old he is and he tries to say "1"! It's so funny.

When we get back from our trip, I will post more about all of the fun things he does and says, but for now, just know that my heart is full with love for this little guy and I honestly couldn't be happier. It's definitely hard, being a mom isn't easy, but boy is it worth every second.

I love you my sweet Dane! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog just randomly from my friend Dana H's...love your baking recipes on your baking blog!

Come on over and become a follower on my new blog...then it will update you of all the new posts!!!

colorissue.blogspot.com

I think you'll like it! xoxoxo

Team Smith Adventures said...

Hi Tiffany! Congrats on your little girls!