Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 16

We've made it to week 16 and I'm feeling back to normal. I wasn't totally sick before, but mainly exhausted. Now, I'm feeling really good. I saw the babies last week and they were wiggling around and so cute. One was facing the camera and one had it's back to us. Only 2 more weeks until we get to know what we've got!

On a couple of side notes... we bought a house that we close on this week (hurray!) and Dane is a walking machine. He was walking before, but he was always nervous to go on the hardwood. Now he just walks around everywhere and hardly even wants us to hold his hand anymore. It's so cute to hear the little pitter patter of his feet coming around the corner. He just follows us around all over the house.

Now for the bump pics.

16 Weeks with Dane
16 Weeks with Twins

9 comments:

Brittany said...

looking great! can't wait to hear what the babies are!

Chelsea said...

Wow, so many exciting things!! Congrats on the house, the walker, and the twins! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Holly said...

You're looking great Tiff! Love your cute little twin belly and YAY for more enegery! I can't wait to hear what the genders are, and I still think it may be two girlies! :)

S said...

You're looking great Tiff!

AdamAndMelaine said...

You look SO adorable! Gorgeous as ever.

Unknown said...

Looking good Tiff!

Veronica said...

you look so cute! can't wait to see your new place, too bad it won't be in real life :( glad you're feeling better!

Meghan said...

These look scrumptious!! I may have to try them :)

Meghan said...

Okay, how embarrassing... my comment was supposed to be on the caramel apples, not week 16...