Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gender Guesses

We find out what we're having on October 3 and if you have any desire to guess, there is a poll on the right of the blog.

I'll tell you what we know so you can have a little bit more of an educated guess... we are still unsure if they are fraternal or identical. The doctor's are guessing fraternal, but that could mean any combination of gender. I'm telling you this because obviously if they were identical, then boy/girl wouldn't be an option, but we just don't know! Leave a comment with your guess too so I know who thinks what.

I'm dying to find out, but we only have 2 1/2 weeks left! Just in time for our trip to NYC so we can share the news with family. Yay!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

i guessed girl/girl...i want to see some mini versions of you!

Unknown said...

I want you to have girl/boy,but I think it's gonna be 2 boys. Can't wait to find out!

Lindsey and Jared said...

My guess is boy/boy, but I REALLY hope it's boy girl :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I have no reason to vote girl/girl, but I just want you to have girls. :)

Auna Leigh said...

My guess is boy/girl cuz after you deliver you have excess eggs. So I think faternal boy/ girl. Either way you are doubly blessed! Good luck!

Jackie said...

I was going through some old blogs I followed and clicked on yours--I think I saved it while going through IVF, must have got it from a board we were both a part of-I had IVF in Jan of 2010, and had a healthy baby girl! Anyways, we are in the same boat (minus twins) but I am 22 weeks pregnant (just found out a couple days ago it is a BOY) and it happened naturally! BEst feeling in the world!!!! I know you share in this joy-just had to leave a comment to congratulate you! : )