Monday, August 29, 2011

New 13 week belly shot

Well, it's that time again. And I know it's my second pregnancy, so not as exciting for everyone else as my first, but I am still going to post belly pictures for my record and to see the difference between the two pregnancies. I know I'll be showing much more (and faster) than before, since it's my second time being pregnant and since there are two babies instead of one.

I never got morning sickness with Dane, but did have a little with these babies. I would get nauseous if I hadn't eaten much and I did throw up a few times, but I think that's getting better. I think my biggest symptom is exhaustion. I felt ridiculously tired all the time, but that I think is getting better as well. It's a lot harder when you have a toddler to chance around, then the first time, I was just sitting at a desk all day. So things are different this time around, but it's not bad and I'm happy for that.

I've decided to switch doctors as well. Not because I didn't like my other doctor, he was great and delivered Dane. But he doesn't deliver at the hospital with a NICU and I just want to be safe and know that the care is there for the little ones if needed. Hopefully they come when they're ready and don't need the NICU, but you never know with twins. And with Dane I had contractions at 29 weeks and 32 weeks that put me in the hospital and they said they may happen again. So, I just want to be extra careful.

Enough waiting... here are the pics.

Pregnant with Dane at 13 weeks           Pregnant with twins at 13 weeks

15 comments:

Meghan said...

I love the belly shot - you are so cute! And, I love your haircut and bangs. It looks really cute. Love the pictures!

Mandy said...

love that you're wearing the same shirt!my offer still stands- whenever you want us to watch Dane- we're all over it! :D

derekandkelsey said...

Yay for belly pictures!! You look soo good and I love your hair.

mckenna said...

So cute! Such a huge difference between one baby and two!! :)

Melaine said...

Oh, you are so stinking cute Tiffany! I am so, so happy for you.

Christina and Ryan said...

For the record, I totally care about this pregnancy as much as the first (which is a lot!). I'm so excited for you guys! I wish that we lived closer so we could hang out. Why didn't we hang out more when we did live in the same place? Super lame.

S said...

You look awesome Tiffany! Congrats! Can't wait to see more babies!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Dude, that belly!!!! There's no denying that there's two in there! Ps...Im still so excited!

Holly said...

Yay! So glad to finally see that belly! :) You are looking great! And I don't know if the energy comes back, mine only got worse with the girls, but you get used to it, so that makes it a little easier, if that makes any sense! I also love your shorter hair! Take care girl and I look forward to seeing more belly pics!

Heidi Rieck said...

so cute :) the sad thing is im NOT pregnant with twins but, im showing A LOT :/ my dr said that happens with the 2nd pregnancy but still...lol so excited for you tho & im so excited to be due around the same time as u!

KellySummer said...

first of all, you are gorgeous, and second of all, where did this little belly come from? It didn't hardly exist last time I saw you...like a week ago. Those twins are bloomin!

Shelly said...

Just ran across your blog from a friend's blog. Enjoyed reading. Congrats on twins! That's exciting :)

Brent and Anne said...

I love it! Such a difference! You still look cute as ever!

Megan said...

so cute tiff! glad you were able to decide about the nicu thing. love that babIES bump!

The Griffins said...

Cute cute hair and belly! And little boy :)