Friday, May 20, 2011

Swim Lessons

These past few weeks Dane and I did swimming lessons. It was really fun to get in the water and spend time with him and other moms. Our friend Kelly and her son Ollie did it with us, which was great to have friends in the class with us!

Dane actually did really good. Probably because he's still young and just goes with the flow, but I think he may grow up loving the water. He was seriously so cute. He liked floating on his back and "jumping" in the water to me. I put "jumping" in quotes, because it was really just me holding him up and counting to 3 and bringing him back in the water. He can't jump to me just yet, lol.

Getting ready to get in


Ollie and Dane


Ollie, Kelly, Me and Dane


Floating on his back


Getting the kick board ready


Going around the lazy river


Jumping in - if you zoom in, you can see his huge smile. He loved this.


More jumping


We'll probably do this again next year, but definitely we will be taking more trips to the pool this summer. Can't wait!


3 comments:

S said...

Love it! I'm sold now! Gotta get ours scheduled! Too cute!

Lindsey and Jared said...

What cute pictures!! And you look wonderful, by the way ;)

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Your little guy is growing up so fast!! I love seeing pictures and hearing what you are doing.