Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day to day

Hmmm. So, nothing new is going on and life is pretty standard over here... hence no blog posts. I'm trying to come up with SOMETHING exciting but haven't really thought of anything. Josh was out of town for Valentine's day so we didn't go out that day. We did spend the evening together about a week later, which is what I prefer anyways, because Feb. 14 is crowded anyways.

I'm happy Spring is almost here! Man, I can't wait! I love the warm weather. Josh and I are trying to plan a trip around Memorial Weekend....maybe something in the Caribbean this time. It'll be nice to go somewhere relaxing and not a go-go-go type of vacation. Which would still be fun. So... any ideas? We're thinking either another cruise or maybe an All-Inclusive type vacation to one island? Some places we've thought about are Aruba, Bahamas, Punta Cana (DR), St. Lucia, St. Maarten, etc. Anyone have experiences they would like to share??? All thoughts are welcome!

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Dont go to Aruba! We went there on our cruise and it was my least favorite island....i guess if you stayed at an all-inclusive resort and didnt leave it, it would be fine...but the whole island is just a big desert....go some where more tropical! I've heard good things about St. Lucia. And I LOVE St. Thomas and Dominica! How fun, I want to go on a relaxing vacation!

Megan said...

fun! Wish I had some feedback for you, but I've never really been anywhere cool! I vote for the all inclusive island resort though, try something new!

S said...

We got married in Jamaica. We stayed at an all-inclusive sandals resort. It is really amazing there. We went one day on "the river walk". It is literally a walk up a river. It is really shallow but you can swim in some of it. A lot of cool things to do there as a couple. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas also a long time ago and that was a blast. Good luck with your choice.

BL said...

cruises are the best! we just got back from another one, and they seriously can't be beat. I've been on princess, royal carribean, carnival and disney and all I have to say is go royal- it can't be beat! have fun!

sarawhat said...

Greece Tiff, go to Greece.